The Need for Deliverance is manifested by an inability to be free from a bondage : mental(emotional), physical or spiritual normally associated with demon activity. The problem could be in the form of compulsive impulses, over indulgence, perverted behavior, or other unacceptable life styles. A general or specific inability to even repent of sin and receive Christ in salvation or to repent of backsliding, may be seen.
Our warfare is with the forces of evil (Eph. 6:12). Our armor is truth,righteousness, preparation to witness the Gospell, faith, salvation. Our weapon is the Word of God. The battle is one involveing prayer (Eph. 6:14-18). Our authority and power is from Jesus Himself(Mark 16:17, Acts 1:8). The battlefield is first of all in the spiritual realms.
Please Read these Scriptures and Meditate on what God is saying to you.
1. Admit that you are wrong.
2. Admit that you need help.
3. Find the Scripture that applies to you.
4. Meditate on that scripture daily.
5. Ask the Lord to brake the power of demon spirits.
6. Find a Beliver to Agree with you in prayer