Covetousness is a continuning and abiding desire to have that which one does not now possess, control, or otherwise have access to, use of, or authority over.
To covet what belongs to another person is sin (Exod. 20:17).
To covet God's gifts, especially the gift of prophecy is a good thing (1 Cor. 12:31, 14:39)
Please Read these Scriptures and Meditate on what God is saying to you.
1. Admit that you are wrong.
2. Admit that you need help.
3. Find the Scripture that applies to you.
4. Meditate on that scripture dailey.
5. Ask the Lord to brake the power covetousness.
6. Find a Beliver to Agree with you in prayer